One Piece Cutter Hose Ends
1. Wrap masking or eletrical tape tightly around the hose to prevent fraying and cut with hose cutters for best results.
2. Mark the hose with a felt pen to detect any movement while the assembly process is completed.
3. Place the socket in a vice, remove the tape from the hose and push it into the nut while teisting the hose. BJR's soft jaw vice apaters(inset) are recommended to prevent damage to fittings.
4. Holding the hose, push the socket nut onto the nipple thread.
5. Tighten the fitting until the socket has a gap of approximately 1.5mm. Check that the mark on the hose has not moved from the end of the socket nut.