One Piece Hose Ends
- Release the hose clamp assembly by releasing the thumbscrews, slide the socket nut holder open.
- Slide the cover back and slide the socket nut insert into the tool and the hose clamp insert into the holder.
- Place the socket nut into the tool holder and the hose into the hose clamp, place the nut into the nut clamping mechanism and slide the cover closed.
- Place the stainless steel braided hose into the hose clamping mechanism and tighten the two screws to hold it in place.
- With the cover closed and the hose held in place begin rotating the wheel until it can’t rotate any further, measure depth of nut to prevent over-threading.
- To transform the BJR Hose Installation Kit from an installation tool to a vice simply slide the hose clamp and handwheel assembly off the base.
- Unscrew the socket nut holder and screw on the vice adapter.
- Slide the two vice-jaw piece onto the base of the assembly, slide the handwheel assembly our and aslide back into the groove of the vice piece.
- The BJR Hose Installation Kit has now been adapterd to be use of BJR’s alloy shifter eliminates the possibility of marking the fittings.