BJR Performance Push Lock Hose Ends, Straight, 30 degree, 45 degree, 60 degree, 90 degree, 120 degree, 150 degree, 180 degree, AN4 to AN20, regular style and full flow style.
BJR’s Push on barbed fittings are for use with soft rubber hose or "sockeless" hose. Hose and fittings are easy to install: they simply push on with some heat and lubricant, and "lock" in place. The hose will not slide off the fitting easily because it compresses on the fitting as pressure increases. Hose clamps, such as worm clamps or Oetiker clamps, are required to ensure the hose does not back off. Fittings are black anodized aluminum. The max tempeature and pressure rating for the assembled hose depend on the specifications of the hose.
All BJR fittings are machined from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to assemble push on style barbed fitting for rubber fuel, transmission, and PCV hose, or "socketless" hose
- 45-degree fitting with AN thread
- Lightweight black anodized aluminum
- 36% lighter than traditional screw-type line
- widely used in Oil/ Water/ Fluid/ Airline etc. Connect engine with air filter, the engine with radiator system, automobile air conditioning system, oil cooler etc.
- BJR Push Lock fitting is only work with Rubber Push-Lock oil hose. They are not compatible with PTFE Hose, Nylon Braided Hose, or Stainless Steel Braided Hose.